Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Audrey & Steve: Rabbit and Pig Fairytale Inspired Invitation



When Audrey first approached me with her idea of creating an invitation based on her and Steve's Chinese zodiac characters, we both knew right off the bat that I was the right designer for the challenge! I was so excited of her whimsical vision and immediately had the perfect illustrator in mind for the job. I called up my long time friend and super talented artist Corey Peters. He created the most delightful characters based on playful stories and activities that Audrey and Steve share together. We then continued to design all the graphics from the wedding- making sure every detail fit Audrey's vision perfectly.

Check out the rest of the wedding details from Bride and Bloom's Spring/Summer 2011 issue!




Wedding Coordinator: Brooke Keegan Weddings and Events
Makeup and Hair: Theresa Huang Makeup and Hair Design
Venue: The Resort at Pelican Hill Newport Beach
Florist: Flowerwild
Photography: Jose Villa
Stationery and Graphic Design: TISELLE letterpress and design

1 comment:

M. Baba said...

I am also a proud client of the Tiselle wedding stationery line. Tianyi creates the most beautiful and professional products to help capture and convey one of the most significant moments of your life. Thank you Tiselle for already making my wedding such an amazing event!!